This is a unique opportunity for an experienced trainer with an Information Security background to define, create and rollout a training program across multiple sites. Reporting to the Digital Information Change Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the definition, creation and rollout of an information security training program.
- Liaising with a broad spectrum of stakeholders and facilitates workshops at multiple sites.
- Leading and managing staff
- Building alliances with stakeholders, interest groups, client agencies.
- Knowledge of information security standards and regulation affecting the management of electronic information.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting training delivery and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience working on a number of Training deliverables including Training Needs Analysis, Training Plans and Training Completion.
- Train the Trainer
- Successful delivery of awareness training in health environments