Exciting time to jump onboard!
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's clients, Partners and staff;
- Providing guidance and expertise to team members;
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for variety of clients across multiple industry sectors;
- Planning and coordinating work and maintaining strong productivity levels.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and part qualified in the CA or CPA Program;
- 2-4 years of recent work experience within a public accounting firm;
- Consult on tax and busines related matters (Div 7A, CGT, FBT, GST etc);
- Direct contact with clients, must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Working experience with MYOB, Handiledger and XERO;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships, with a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes