Our client is a large, leading mid-tier firm with looking to add an Intermediate level tax and business services accountant to their team. Covering the SME market, Listed businesses, large family groups and HNW's, this business will offer the incumbent a truly diverse learning experience.
The key requirements for this role are:-
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Have at least 2 years Public Practice experience.
- Be prepared to start in a compliance focussed role working closely with the company's client groups, with a view to becoming a trusted advisor over time
- Be someone who is looking for client contact and interaction in due course and to continue their career in professional practice
- Have a strong understanding of the direction that the accounting industry is heading with regards to technology and the need to become a well rounded business advisor
With a strong performance focused culture and an active social and business networking team, the new addition to the team requires strong interpersonal skills and a friendly personality.
If this is you, please apply below or contact Ross Stephens on 9212 1013 or email@example.com