The incumbent will be required to provide high quality results and support to their clients, a range of businesses from listed, SME's, HNW's and smaller family groups. The role will be a blend of compliance and advisory with a focus on the latter.
- Assisting in the management of a significent portfolio of clients and reporting to Manager and Partners
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring Junior and Intermediate level accountants
- Completing analysis of complex advisory and compliance engagements
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Assisting with and providing Taxation planning, business advice and all compliance requirements
To be successful in this role, you will possess:-
- 3-5 years professional practice experience
- A desire to grow your career further, looking for professional development
- Strong communication skills and a passion for client service
- Be technically strong and compliant with all tax legislation, Div 7A, complex tax issues for large, multi entity clients
- CPA/CA qualification or nearing completion
If you are interested in this role or any other great Professional Practice opportunities, please contact Cara Carrodus CPA on 9212 1001 or email@example.com to discuss further.