|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary:||$55p/h + super|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 11:45|
- $55p/h + Super
- 12 Month contract - with possible extension
- City Fringe
- Large social team
Consistently voted one of the top global employers this is a company you want to work for. Their high tech offices come with an onsite cafe, canteen, sweet shop and fruit stall - free for all employees! Fitted out with meeting pods, sleeping nooks, gym and many more perks the working day will fly by! This company are known for hiring the best talent in the market and know how to look after them! This organisation values each employees input and there will be many opportunities to get involved with internal and external projects!
Working closely with various hiring mangers in the business you will be on hand to source the best talent in the market through LinkedIn, networking, database mining and various other sourcing methods. The majority of the roles you will be recruiting will be Australia based, however, depending on your area of expertise you could also be working on positions throughout the APAC region! You will bring a energetic approach to the recruitment process, thrive on providing an amazing experience to candidates and hiring managers, and be able to constantly exceed expectations! The ideal candidates will come from an agency background and ideally work within cloud, sales, marketing or tech recruitment.
The Day to Day:
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Working with Hiring Managers to secure top talent
- Maintain recruitment database
- Look at ways to streamline processes
- Meet and exceed targets
- Reduce number of days a role stays "open"
- 3+ years recruitment experience
- Background in Sales, tech, cloud, marketing recruitment highly regarded
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Outgoing team player with excellent problem solving abilities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's