Internal Recruiter / Talent Specialist
|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter / Talent Specialist|
|Location:||Australia - NSW|
|Contact Name:||Chris Neale|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 12:02|
As Xpand’s recruitment solutions business builds and grows, new onsite recruiter opportunities become available within our great client portfolio at short notice! We need top talent who are available to start quickly to fill such exciting projects and contracts.
We are currently pipelining for new onsite contracts that are coming up and we need passionate and experienced Digital / Tech / Media / IT talent professionals. You will ideally have strong experience and skills in recruiting and sourcing strategies ideally within complex corporate environments. You will join dynamic & fast-paced environments and work with cross-functional local, global and external teams to manage and support talent engagement.
Reporting into the Xpand Solutions Director APAC, you will have day to day support and backing to leverage and be able to grow your knowledge around RPO, MSP, VMS, Contingent Workforce Management and Recruiter on Demand client solutions.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand their business objectives and corresponding hiring needs, managing the full life cycle hiring process
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Drive the offer process, including approvals and negotiations
- Continuously work on ways to improve the process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize the efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with others on recruiting teams on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
Key Requirements & Preference
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- Experience as an in-house recruiter is preferred (or onsite exposure)
- Experience in full cycle recruiting across multiple disciplines
- Specialist experience in Technology or eCommerce industry is preferred
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
Please Apply with Salary Expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, We look forward to hearing from you.