Internal Sales Consultant
|Job Title:||Internal Sales Consultant|
|Location:||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Laura Beresford|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 17:45|
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and qualities:
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Working knowledge of sales and administration is required.
- Interest in global sales, marketing and communication.
- Experience of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is essential.
- A capacity to learn and understand technical oil & gas, pipeline and subsea terminology.
- Methodical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to succeed.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Effective communication skills – face-to-face and written.
Key responsibilities of the role are;
- Provide support and coordination to internal/external Sales and Marketing team.
- Coordinate customer enquiries through internal systems from receipt to submission.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating sales logs, sales funnel, ORACLE and Quickbase.
- Assist with the preparation of proposal / quotation tailored to suit the clients specific requirements.
- Coordinate with global sales teams to ensure all deadlines are achieved in a timely manner.
- Regular follow up with company global sales teams to ascertain acceptance/rejection of proposals.
- Interfacing with product and external marketing specialists to provide supporting documentation, literature and presentations for global sales teams.
- Assist in the development of new marketing materials and regional product sales initiatives.
- General administration and office support as required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's