Inventory Controller - Temp to Perm opportunity
- Temp to perm Inventory Controller required
- National Logistics operation, leading Brand
- Based out of their Knoxfield DC
A large Distribution Centre located in Knoxfield, this significant national logistics business specialises in the handling, storage and despatch of a broad range of Furniture items. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right Candidate.
- Implement inventory plans in line with Operations Manager
- Oversee & ensure stock movement accuracy maintained
- Assist to achieve budgeted inventory targets
- Produce daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Drive inventory change management
Skills & Experience
- Displayed abilities in managing large warehouse inventory
- Skills to identify & drive productivity improvement
- Ability to recognise & drive cost management
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid-tier provider of Labour Hire and workforce solutions nationally.
We specialise in Manufacturing, Warehousing, FMCG, Telecommunications, Administration and Call Centre Operations.
Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and the supply of high quality employees, whom align with and enjoy our business culture.
Please Click apply to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted Applicants shall be contacted.