You will be offered the prospect to progress and challenge yourself, while driving efficiency and innovation.
- Process trades switches, contributions, redemptions, transfers and new business applications within the required cut-off.
- Unit registry, transaction confirmation and administration duties.
- Daily, weekly and monthly trade confirmation reporting and statements to the investors.
- Maintain AML and compliance procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with investors and clients at all times.
- Ensure operational efficiency and report on ineffectiveness.
- Provide feedback regarding process improvements to improve the customer experience.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary Qualified.
- RG146 partially/compliant is advantageous.
- Superannuation knowledge and experience is advantageous.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Be flexible with working hours when required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Driven and target focused.
- The ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities and plan workload appropriately.
- The desire to provide a consistently high level of service and be outcome focused.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding goals set.
- Strong attention to detail.