We are looking for exceptional Android talent to work for one of the best performing and successful teams in digital banking withing one of Australia's largest banks. This teams is working on a brand new greenfield project where you will gain exposure to cloud migration and DevOps transformations.
Required technical skills
• Proficient with KOTLIN and the latest Android technologies
• Experience with Android SDK, Samsung SDK and Android Studio
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experienced working on AWS and other related cloud technologies
• Experience with GIT, Stash and Confluence
PR /CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Other required skills
• Thorough understanding of the SDLC, and Agile methodologies
• Advanced analysing, problem solving and troubleshooting consultative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and good time management skills
• Ability to provide end to end implementation planning with advanced database design principles
• Advance knowledge in one or more relevant application domains, with an emphasis on mobile
Don't waste any time....Apply now - email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8047 4026.