Our client requires the services of an experienced Helpdesk Desk Analyst to
provide the following:
- Remotely support customer requests and incidents by phone and email.
- Control and monitor the ticket system.
- Initial troubleshooting of incidents.
- Supporting ITIL processes including Outages.
- Continual communication with Incident Manager.
- Provision of User Administration including creation, modification and deletion of accounts.
- Other duties as required
- 2 -3 years working in a similar role
- Experience in providing level 1.5-2.5 support
- Active Directory, Windows 10 and Office 0365 experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of escalated issues and coordinate with appropriate resources to resolve them in a timely manner
- Ability to document, track, monitor, follow up and prioritise customer support requests to ensure a timely resolution and transfer information to knowledge base
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Good knowledge of Windows based environment, common hardware, common office productivity applications and Active Directory
- Awareness of ITIL processes is an advantage.