IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 20:00|
Applicants should address the following criteria.
1. Minimum of five years’ experience working in an Information and Related Technology (IT) project management role that encompasses business analysis, schedule, budget, vendor and resource management.
2. Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of multiple IT projects concurrently within a complex IT environment;
3. Demonstrated experience in requirement gathering, problem solving, change management and workshop facilitation;
The following essential criteria will be assessed at some stage during the selection process:
- Ability to provide leadership across projects to engage key staff, stakeholders and vendors to deliver the required IT enabled business outcomes.
- Demonstrated understanding of occupational safety, health and equity, and diversity principles and practices.
Please note only candidates from PERTH will be considered. Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's