|Job Title:||IT Resourcer|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 19:00|
Working in the IT & Digital team, you will be working alongside two consultants to meet Sales Targets, specifically to service our current clients, identify new opportunities within the Government and commercial sector, build relationships throughout WA through fulfilling the responsibilities below.
- Ensure complete job descriptions / specifications from clients.
- Advertising across media.
- Sourcing candidates to fill positions via: database searching, executive search, media advertising, online recruitment and referrals.
- Phone screen/call candidates, discuss their requirements, availability, etc.
- Interviewing of candidates.
- Candidate Management – maintain a scheduled call cycle to maintain working relationships with candidate contact networks.
- Meet individual KPI targets
- Check daily phones & emails.
- Check all new applicants daily (SEEK), assess their suitability for current roles.
- Arrange Skills testing as required.
- Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) assessment as required.
- Update JobAdder details and candidate profiles, update Candidate Board.
- Continually search all talent sourcing channels for suitable candidates.
- Conduct Background Verifications (reference checks) as required.
- Attend to filing as required.
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Genuine interest in customer service
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- An IT background would be advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's