IT Store Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Store Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Karan Lakhani|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 12:17|
One of the largest FMCG Groups, a truly global company. Most of the stores are in US and Europe. The huge office here in a reputable area. Looking to expand their team and is truly an exciting time. Great culture and work-life balance.
- Perform store checks to ensure day ends are completed successfully and stores are ready to open for business
- The first level of troubleshooting of stores system and perform escalation to the next level if the incident cannot be solved
- Maintain technical and instructional content for the Knowledge Database
- Work closely with international colleagues, including highly technical IT professionals, developers and architects.
- In Addition: You may be asked to be implemented on separate projects.
- Strong Command of the English language
- Minimum 1-year experience of administrating or supporting enterprise solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience in tech support in an enterprise workplace
- Good customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, passion for technology and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SAP Systems and Retail Business is an advantage
- Must be self-motivated and logical problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills