EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT:
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following experience and technical capabilities:
- Extensive software development experience including analysis and enhancement of existing applications;
- Extensive experience with complex software applications relevant to a revenue collection or financial management environment;
- Extensive experience in an Oracle development environment including recent experience with a similar technical platform used by the Customer:
- Oracle Enterprise Edition database 12c version, including the use of stored database procedures using PL / SQL;
- Oracle Forms and Reports 11gR2 version;
- Java Enterprise Edit (JEE) and Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) versions 11g and12c.
- Ability to work with project managers, business analysts, other application developers and change management teams;
- Experience in unit, system integration, functional and non-functional testing;
- Experience with the ITIL framework for change management processes; and
- Ability to deliver assigned work packages within agreed schedules.