|Location:||Australia - NSW|
You will be a Graduate of Accounting or have majored in Accounting, with a keen interest and an in-depth, demonstrated knowledge of Financial Markets and excellent communication skills.
Successful candidates will also have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
This role will focus on liaising with clients and other Fund Managers and end of financial year reporting. Other responsibilities will include Unit Pricing and Nav Calculations.
If you consider yourself suitable and are interested in this opportunity, please apply today with your resume.
This job has expired
- Analyst | Corporate Actions | Funds Management
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs N/A
- Graduate and Entry-Level Banking Roles | Wealth Management & Investments
- CBD & Inner Suburbs N/A
- Graduate Wealth Management | Entry Level Financial Planning
- North West & Hills District N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles | Wealth Management | Banking
- Brisbane N/A
- Emerging Markets Flow Strategy Quant Team Lead - Tier 1 IB
- Hong Kong N/A