- Manage the assigned loan portfolio ensuring all relevant Client and legislative policies and procedure are adhered to.
- Assess the current position on each account in your portfolio/workload in relation to balance, arrears, payment history and customer engagement to date. You will then actively engage via phone, letter and personal meetings with customers primarily to ensure all relevant information is collated, arrears are collected and accounts are regularized.
- Individual activity on accounts should be in line with divisional process, systems and procedures and overall compliance.
- Up to date knowledge of applicable regulatory code and application of MARP strategies.
- Ideally experience of lending and / or recoveries within Finance
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Strong financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review, understand and interpret financial accounts, management accounts and budgets.