You will work with creative and digital teams to bring ideas to life visually, developing compelling and persuasive interactive work.
To be successful, you will have commercial experience as a Front-end Developer and be able to demonstrate your work. You will have experience taking a production brief from approved design layouts through to execution, and work closely with Digital Producers and Designers. This role requires HTML & HTML5 development of EDMs, plus standard and Rich Media banner campaigns under the guidance of the Senior Frontend Developer and Designers.
- Building HTML EDMs, using multiple email clients (Responsys, Campaign Manager, Mail Chimp etc)
- Building standard and rich media banner campaigns using HTML5 and Adobe Edge.
- Ensuring that best practice standards are adhered to for all digital display and EDM campaigns
- Ensuring all EDMs and digital display campaigns are fully tested and deployed successfully
- Working closely with the Senior & Mid weight Frontend Developers to up skill on current and future digital platforms and technologies.
Knowledge & Experience
- This role is a junior development role you should have a good understanding of current web technology trends and best practice as well as a keen interest to learn.
- An awareness of current and future digital development trends. (IE: the death of flash and the birth of HTML5)
- At least 1 year’s work experience within an integrated advertising or digital agency.
- Adobe Photoshop – Intermediate
- Adobe Illustrator – Beginner to Intermediate
- Adobe InDesign – Beginner to Intermediate
- Typography - Beginner to Intermediate
- Adobe Edge – Intermediate
- HTML5 –Intermediate
- 3rd Party Platform Double Click Studio –Intermediate
- 3rd Party Platform Sizmek – Intermediate
- Google Web Designer – Beginner to Intermediate
- Adobe Dreamweaver – Intermediate
- Adobe After Effects – Beginner
To be considered, please apply now or send your resume to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information