|Location:||Australia - NSW|
My client is an established online directory/search engine used by millions of Australians everyday! Being mobile-friendly website and having their own iphone application has allowed this business grow by over 32% in the last financial year! With a new rebranding and massive brand awareness behind them they are growing from strength to strength and are fast becoming one of the most used websites in Australia!
This is a dynamic, high performance, collaborative (and fun!) team and as such cultural fit is extremely important. This role requires continual interaction with FE Developers, Backend Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, as well as Producers to implement business objectives.
We are looking for someone with -
• Experience of Java/J2EE development.
• Excellent recent experience of developing and designing RESTful APIs.
• Excellent recent experience of Spring MVC, Hiberante, Spring Security.
• Solid experience with Eclipse, Git/Bitbucket, Maven, JIRA and Bamboo.
• Exposure to Agile Methodology
• Build, enhance or modify various Java applications including Web, API and Search applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present to large audiences.
culture fit is very important and as such we are looking for candidates with excellent english - open to fun days out, drinks on the friday and getting involved with your own suggestions on the product! You will be the kind of person that strives in a fun and collaborative team where you will be heard and be a massive contributor to design and future plans!
-PR / Citizenship required-
If you think you match most of the skills required then please click apply now! Any questions please email me email@example.com or call me on 0280474020.