Who's it with:
Our client, a world leading financial institution is currently looking for enthusiastic Java Developers to work for a number of projects in the foreign exchange (FX) technology team.
What you'll be doing:
The FX team operates across Melbourne, Sydney and London and has end-to-end ownership of the software development process. They apply Agile SDLC practices, with frequent incremental deliveries to production, and achieve a high degree of automated test coverage. The team comprises of Business Analysts, Developers and Testers working together to deliver each sprint.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years of core Java programming
- Component with Linux operating systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intelligent, dynamic and team-focussed
- Experience with several open source Java frameworks
- Automated component or system testing experience
- Java UI development experience (JavaFX or Swing)
- Understanding of high availability design
- Understanding of ‘event sourcing’ applications
- Low-latency and/or reliable messaging systems
- NoSQL database and/or in-memory cache technologies
- Amazon hosting (AWS)
- Financial markets domain knowledge (foreign exchange in particular)
If the above sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or phone
Christine on (03) 8637 7300.