This position will involve drafting documents and working with senior litigators to prepare for court on a variety of cases. You will be expected to be hands on in the court room and have heavy involvement with clients. This will of course lead to various avenues for progression depending on where you want to focus moving forward.
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years advocacy experience
- Knowledge and experience of court procedures/rules
- Experience managing 20+ matters at a time
- Exposure to one or more of these practice areas: Building & Construction, Insolvency, Debt Recovery, Property Litigation, or Commercial Litigation
- Competent with time recording and structuring your day
- Experience working in a similar mid tier firm environment
Please apply now using the link below so we can get the process started for you.