About the role
As Junior Sales Executive, you will be focusing on B2B sales, generating interest in the company’s products with target clients.
This will include:
- Identifying prospect businesses, researching and analysing their current product selection and evaluating how the company’s products would fit.
- Establishing contact with prospects, building relationships, selling the product and negotiating prices on orders.
- Ongoing management of existing clients to provide support and ensure repeat orders.
- Working closely with your team to refine the sales strategy.
- As a Junior Sales Executive, you will need to be ambitious and hardworking, eager to join a rapidly growing company and quickly progress your sales career.
- You will need to be a confident communicator. Excellent written and verbal skills are an absolute must!
- Attention to detail and the ability to quickly learn and retain new information is important.
- The ability to work independently and manage your own diary and workload is vital, just as is your ability to work as part of a team.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- Basic skills with Microsoft office (Word & Excel) are required.
- Due to the nature of the role, the majority of your time will be spent meeting / presenting to clients in person and so good face-to-face presentation skills are vital.
This is a full time permanent role and car allowance will be provided.
If you’re looking for a junior sales role where you can join a rapidly growing company and quickly progress your career then this is the role for you. Apply now!