Junior SMSF Accountant
|Job Title:||Junior SMSF Accountant|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 15:30|
In this role you will be focusing your attention on accounting, tax and audit compliance issues for the firm's significant portfolio of super funds. Boasting an excellent culture and working environment, the successful candidate will be assisting the Senior SMSF Accountant in all areas of SMSF accounting to develop and progress their career in this area. You will be provided ongoing training, invaluable on the job mentoring and a competitive salary.
The key responsibilities include but not limited to: -
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of 200+ Superannuation clients;
- Liaising with tax and audit divisions;
- Analysis of tax obligations & lodgment of BAS returns;
- Communication with clients and external bodies;
- Assisting with providing technical support and advise to SMSF clients;
- Liaise with SMSF auditors.
- Degree qualified
- 2-3 years' experience within a professional services firm;
- Preferably have commenced CA/CPA qualification or be CA/CPA qualified;
- Previous experience with BGL 360 software;
- Demonstrated knowledge of income tax and GST laws;
- Good attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accounting & Finance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's