- Day & Afternoon shift
- Labour intensive role
- Casual Ongoing
Working at a National Metal Manufacturer as a labourer located in Kilburn. Successful applicants will work on either day or afternoon shift.
- Hanging metal products onto a jig located above your head
- Deburr/ clean metal products
- Use of hand & power tools
Skills & Experience
- Ability to lift up to 20kg repetitively
- Experience in a busy manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team
- Strong work history
- Able to pass Pre Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol test
- Own reliable transport
- Safety Boots
This role will look to commence toward the end on June start of July.
Click 'APPLY' to submit your application to the Recruitment Team.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kaye Walton on 08 8301 3655, quoting Ref No. 329597_1.