I am now seeking a Learning & Development Officer to provide assistance in the preparation of learning and development programs and projects, including pre and post course logistics, scheduling, learning resources, approval processes.
Essential Work Requirements:
- Ensures all learning resources are maintained to required standards, including Induction materials.
- Assists with the delivery of learning and development programs where applicable and appropriate.
- Assesses, recommends and liaises with appropriate training courses and co-ordinates accredited external training providers to implement and administer training requirements, under the direction of the Learning and Development Manager.
- Provides advice and assists in formulation of relevant policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of detailed written manuals for training programs delivered by the Learning & Organisational Development Branch.
- Maintains the necessary level of detail to ensure training records are correctly logged, filed and archived.
- Undertakes project research in relation to learning and development initiatives and activities.
- Maintains the Learning & Organisational Development Branch’s Continuous Improvement Register.
- Prepares agendas and minutes of meetings as required.
- Provides general administrative support (including word processing and data input) to the Learning & Organisational Development Branch as required.
- Prepares briefs and responses to general correspondence, as required.
Applicants should apply by clicking the link including a cover letter specifically addressing the key criteria for the role.