- $40p/h + super
- 12 month contract, ongoing
- Opportunities to progress
- Suitable for a Grad working within a similar role wanting to progress
A Global Investment Banking institution with a big Australian presence. They are known for being one of the top companies to work for globally. Based in the heart of the CBD in stunning harbor view offices, with onsite barista, fully stocked kitchen and many more perks to make your working day as good as it can possibly be!
Working closely with the Head of Compliance and Head of Legal, you will be on hand to maintain registers, ensure files are kept up to date, managing updates from regulatory authorities, maintaining training records along with onboarding and new hire inductions.
The day to day:
- Managing compliance register
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Coordinating training for employees
- Maintaining licenses
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Previous experience within Legal & Compliance
- Legal qualifications (desirable)
- Strong MS Office Skills