The key functions of the role, include:
- Answering and screening all incoming phone calls;
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Co-ordination of incoming/outgoing mail;
- Diary management;
- Arranging couriers;
- Document generation;
- Data entry of time-sheets and cost recoveries;
- General administration tasks - photocopying, scanning, filing etc;
To succeed in this role you will ideally have working in a similar role within the legal industry, this is preferable but not essential.
You will need to have a professional phone manner with the ability to handle a busy switchboard with ease, high level of written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to work without supervision and as part of a cohesive team. The firm is very busy and the ability to work well under pressure is imperative along with exceptional organisation and time management skills. You must have experience using Microsoft Office.
If you are interested, please follow the links to apply or for a confidential conversation contact Cara, details below.
08 9212 1001