A top tier firm with an excellent reputation globally! They are known for their high profile cases, and transactions which has secured them a lot of positive media attention recently. They really believe in having a positive external presence and because of that they have an amazing work culture, benefits programme, employee events calendar and lots of other treats and perks.
A 6 month contract working across multiple teams as required. This is a busy office lead by an inspirational management team that work on large volume case loads. So attention to detail is vital. You will be the go to person and the first point of contact for clients. This is a fast paced thriving environment and they need someone who can hold the pace. This role has the potential to go permanent or you could take on a position within a single team if something comes up during this period.
Practice ares include:
- Banking & Finance
- Competition & Consumer Law
- Corporate & Commercial
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- People & Workplace
- Real Estate & Construction
- Restructuring & Insolvency.
- Diary Management
- Document Control
- Dictaphone typing
- Travel Coordination
- Experience in multiple practice areas (as above)
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Confident with billing process
- High degree of accuracy
- Polished professional presentation