Logistics and Administration Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Logistics and Administration Co-ordinator|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 17:15|
They are currently looking for a Logistics and Administration Assistant. who is also fluent in French, to join their team in the Brisbane office.
Reporting to the General Manager in Brisbane, key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing and maintaining high-level of customer service
- Logistics Management (including but not limited to, managing logistics for the Employer’s Service Level Agreements and Product Supply Agreement)
- Providing post-sales support to customers
- Client Reporting duties
- Purchasing duties
- Maintaining warehouse facilities
- Inventory Management
- Maintaining logistics procedures
- Assisting the General Manager when required
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office. Experience with Access and MYOB is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge in Tele-communications is desirable
- Fluent in French is essential.
What’s on offer?
- Work for a growing business expanding nationally and internationally (including Asia Pacific Region)
- Great role for someone looking for a long-term opportunity
- Flexible salary package depending on skills and experience
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who is immediately available to start in this role.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's