Software Engineer (Machine Learning, Big Data, AI)
|Job Title:||Software Engineer (Machine Learning, Big Data, AI)|
|Contact Name:||Clarisa Ele|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 19:02|
- World recognized technologists sit in the team where you can get heaps of knowledge about Data Science, Machine Learning, AI. A start up environment where you will be working with passionate people in delivery the best and complex product in the market.
- Design and implement scalable, robust and distributed Machine Learning systems computing on large volumes of datasets in real time using a variety of open source and proprietary Big Data technologies.
- Develop closed loop, automated, self-learning systems on a Hadoop stack, orchestrating and interfacing with internal and external components to deliver products to end users.
- Implement and integrate system components for service orchestration, scheduling, job status monitoring, model performance monitoring, failure recovery, APIs, and any other components required for a robust and reliable Machine Learning system in a Hadoop environment.
- MS or BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any equivalent
- At least 5 years of superior software development experience building commercial large-scale distributed software systems.
- Expert knowledge in system design, reliability, performance tuning and testing of complex end-to-end Big Data applications processing large volumes of data in multiple environments.
- Excellence in algorithms, data structure, discrete math and distributed computing.
- Experience in working with data in excess of 10TB.
- Production coding and testing experience in choice of programming languages and Big Data development frameworks.
- Proficiency in Hadoop, Apache Spark and Scala
- Proven professional experience in processing large-scale commercial data. Experience with telecommunication data a plus.
- Self-directed, ability to work independently and research innovative solutions to technical and business problems.
- Attention to details and data accuracy
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's