|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 11:15|
Rubicor Workforce are seeking applicants with solid experience operating a large Vertical Borer, Manual Centre Lathes and Milling Machines to work for our client located in Wangara.
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Setting up the machines
- Operating the machines
- Working efficiently to complete jobs in an agreed timeframe
- Embracing safety in the work place
- Working in a team environment
- Trade certification in machining or engineering
- Extensive experience working on Large Vertical Borers
- Experience on Manual Centre Lathes and Milling Machines
- Experience and knowledge of CNC machining
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's