- General maintenance of industrial electrical equipment.
- Build and install capital projects, including wiring new machinery and building switchboards
- Testing and tagging of all equipment
- General breakdown maintenance
- Trade Licensed Electrical Fitter/Mechanic
- PLC experience
- Welding Machines
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Has a EWP, LF Forklift and Confined Space Licence
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.