|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 12:15|
We are now seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our clients food processing facility located in Perth’s Southern suburbs. You will harness your skills and knowledge within the manufacturing/ FMCG sector, this role is responsible for the maintenance of our facility, both preventative and breakdown.
- Ensure that plant and equipment is fit for the purpose
- Ensuring best practice in relation to our preventive and reactive processes and asset management system
- Repair and improve plant machinery and respond to the needs of the factory departments efficiently
- Adhere to OH&S, GMP and HACCP principles
- Suggest ideas for continuous improvement
- Suitably qualified (Electrical)
- Experience in fault finding and maintenance
- Electrical and Mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing/ FMCG experience preferred
- An opportunity to grow this role through your own innovative business improvement suggestions
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- The prospect of seeing your work add true value and deliver results to a values driven organisation
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's