|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Location:||Dubbo & Central NSW|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 16:15|
The initial focus of this role will be to consolidate and streamline systems and procedures within the department with a long term focus on strategic planning and execution. The mobile fleet consists of multiple manufacturers and fixed plant including a processing mill as well as cementation and tailings plants. You will have demonstrated ability to lead strongly through business as usual, strategy and engagement within your department and collaborate effectively with the broader site leadership team.
The role reports directly into the Mine General Manager and you will lead five direct reports. There are approximately 95 full time employees within the department as well as a contractor base.
The role is strictly residential and will require you to live locally in regional NSW. Subsidised housing, a residential bonus and a fully maintained vehicle is provided.
- A structured and disciplined manager with strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience building a high performing maintenance function
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification or trade qualifications with additional training.
- 5+ years as a Maintenance/Engineering Manager in an operational mine.
- Balanced focus on operational excellence and data driven strategy
- Compliance focus across safety, environment and all statutory obligations.
To apply follow the link or email CV to Jon White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's