- Temp - Perm Position
- ASAP start
- Onsite Parking
Our client a leading plastics manufacturing company located near Parramatta are seeking a Maintenance Person to join their growing team on a Temp-Perm position Monday to Friday 7am-3pm, with overtime as required. You don't need to be qualified for this position as you will be part of the maintenance department, however you must have a good mechanical aptitude.
- Breakdowns and preventative maintenance
- Hydraulics, pneumatics and other associated tasks
- Full training on production machinery will be provided
To be successful you must:
- Have excellent mechanical aptitude
- Have relevant experience in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Be able to maintain a preventative maintenance program
- Be a quick learner with good communication skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Be able to work overtime as required
- Be physically fit (as manual handling will be involved)
- Understand, follow and comply with WH&S obligations and must demonstrate safe work ethics
- Be prepared to undergo a Pre-employment medical
- Have own transport Understanding of HACCP in a production facility would be an advantage
If you feel you would be suitable for this positions please submit your application.
Please note due to the high number of applicants only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Antwanett Willett on 02 9633 0500, quoting Ref No. 660125.