|Job Title:||Marine Electrician|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 16:49|
We are seeking Marine Instrumentation Electricians for a role starting on a defense project in Henderson.
- Immediate start
- Good rates
- Henderson location
Our client requires multiple qualified Marine Maintenance Technicians with a background in planned/corrective maintenance of electrical systems for their team located in Henderson.
Skills and experience
- Applicants must have a WA electrical licence with current electrical experience working on Naval or large commercial Vessels.
- Hands on experience of electrical work on large commercial or defense ships
- Experience / knowledge of Instrumentation systems / testing of electrical equipment
- Experience of LV and HV generators
- Experience with controllers including alarm & monitoring systems
- Ability to read and work to technical specification drawings
- Ability to work between multiple tasks
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision, as well as in a small group
- Excellent attention to detail
- A commitment to safe working environments
To be considered you must be able to provide;
- WA Driver's Licence
- WA Electrical Licence
- Instrumentation Qualification and Licence
- White Card
- Confined Space Entry
- Police Clearance (Within 6 months or ability to obtain)
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and it committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's