Content and Marketing Manager
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You enjoy sourcing and creating stories to engage with communities and support the business growth.
You like helping customers’ better understanding the products and how to make the most of it.
You are self motivated and creative.
You have mix of social media, email marketing and event experience.
You have excellent communication and write skills in English and Cantonese.
This role is for you … get in touch!
Multiple online solutions which support users in their investment decisions. A fast growing business which needs someone to develop their social media presence.
- Design the content strategy with a focus on social media
- Develop communication strategies across digital channels (emails, blogs, social, website and webinars)
- Develop and manage a content/editorial calendar and publishing schedules for all social channels (WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook, …)
- Source and create stories that resonate to users (case studies, testimonies, information about the product and how to best use it, …)
- Build communities around the products
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Service teams to better serve and answer customers needs in a informational way in English and Traditional Chinese
- Provide reports on all content marketing activities
- Lead the development of events (creative), coordinate the content development accordingly and manage the events logistics and production.
- Determine events’ return on investment.
- Provide improvement and new ideas to the Event team
- Implement email marketing campaigns for a specific category of client
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5+ years working experience in content marketing, events management and
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Cantonese and English
- Track record of growing online and offline communities
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical sense
- Autonomous, independent, organised and consumer oriented
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or #LI-LK2 !