Assistant Marketing Manager
Marketing / Permanent / Hong Kong The Role
- Collaborate with regional teams to plan and execute all marketing & PR activities. Manage budgets, timelines and flow.
- Maintain relationships with media partners and oversee external agencies for the delivery of digital marketing campaigns.
- Perform constant analysis to define key insights and provide optimization recommendations for existing marketing activity.
- Lead the graphic content development for the brand site, partner sites, social media and search engine campaigns.
- Maintain CRM with B2B contacts and develop EDM campaigns for promotions, newsletters and ad-hoc information.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary, the opportunity to travel and scope for growth and development within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a least 3 years of marketing work experience. Solid experience in digital marketing.
- Commercial knowledge and good analytical skills to examine business trends and optimize on business opportunities.
- A self-starter and can work both autonomously and in a team.
- Excellent communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustration are a plus.
If you see yourself in the above description, hit "APPLY" or contact email@example.com for more information!