The first part of this role is therefore to be responsible for the client relationship and project success across a variety of client engagements, through:
- Owning the client relationship, overseeing milestones and deliverables and coordinating stakeholders to capture and act upon requests in a timely manner.
- Owning project success, capturing requirements that are representative, detailed and accurate so as to ensure a smooth project trajectory, delivery and execution.
- Developing the overall campaign planning framework and CRM workflow including preparation, development and attendance of client (or inter-agency) meetings.
- Applying your knowledge of marketing technologies to work effectively with solution architects, technical experts and software vendors to configure, automate and test marketing technologies. Help to define the right set of uses cases.
- Close monitoring of all campaigns and projects, ensuring that any amendments or optimisations to briefs are fully documented, communicated and acted upon.
- Articulating to clients the value of CRM services to their business, including campaign management, marketing operations and marketing automation
- Working collaboratively with cross-discipline teams. Actively contribute to the Client Services & portfolio teams, participating in regular meetings & training.
- Keeping abreast of important CRM technology trends, updates and new products and skills development needs
- Fostering a knowledge sharing environment and playing an active role in coaching, mentoring and training colleagues and clients alike.
We're looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Building trust-based client relationships and reacting to the dynamics of their business, by which you become their key advisor, in turn helping us to do great work together.
- Owning your projects from concept to end of project review - including collating results, writing case studies and sharing learnings with client/agency teams.
- Taking responsibility for commercial management of your account(s), overseeing SOWs, forecasting on a weekly basis and management of wip and invoicing.
- A consultative approach to help clients and teams address the customer's perspective, unpacking the customer journey into actionable scenarios, comms briefs and plans.
- Strong creative problem solving, both on a practical level in handling operational matters and a conceptual level in defining the campaign plan alongside strategy.
- Agility and urgency to identify test and learn opportunities and, with the help of marketing analysts, make the necessary adjustments to optimise in-flight performance.
- A backbone of technical knowledge with systems and Marketing Automation tools required to execute scheduled, seasonal and trigger-based campaigns.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing environment and expertise in aligning it with CRM programme plans and metrics, with tactics to acquire data and grow engagement.
- 7+ years of experience in a relevant CRM, loyalty or digital account management / client services capacity. Prior agency or marketing services experience is essential.
- A proven track record of managing clients, planning and executing projects including within a creative agency, marketing services business or management consultancy.
- Hands on knowledge of Campaign Management Systems and Enterprise Marketing technologies for delivering across customer touchpoints (e.g. email, push notifications, SMS, in-app) including knowledge of QA matters like opt-in rules and deliverability.
- Relevant certification and accreditation on any of the above, primarily with email marketing - experience of one or more leading platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Adobe Campaign Oracle Responsys or SAS, SAP, Epsilon Dreammail)
- Attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- Team collaboration with excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Knowledge of team collaboration tools like JIRA or Confluence that can help to coordinate the campaign lifecycle is useful but not essential.
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147