- Residential position in Newman
- Attractive hourly rate $43 - $45 per hour
- On-Going position for right candidate
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client are a reputable logistics company with multiple operations throughout WA. With an expanding business portfolio and growing scope of work, they are seeking the services of a highly experienced MC Driver for an on-going position based in Newman.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a residential position that will be based in Newman on an on-going basis. Therefore, all potential candidates must reside in Newman. MC Drivers will operate on a 12 hour shift mainly consisting of days, however some night shifts may be worked depending on requirements.
Driving pre starts
Hooking & unhooking trailers / dollies
Run sheets, fatigue book , take 5’s
Rio tinto - iron ore essential or ability to obtain prior to employment
The successful candidate will possess the following criteria:
- 3 years+ years experience as an MC driver operating in general transport and haulage
- A clean and current MC drivers licence
- Must reside in Newman
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Able to work both days and nights if and when required
- Dedicated work ethic
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please "apply now".