|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 11:48|
Hours per week: Approx. 40 hours per week, with possibility of relief shift work.
Hourly rate: Approx. $60-65 per hour.
- Planned and breakdown mechanical maintenance support;
- Completion of programmed inspections of mechanical equipment and machinery to achieve safe and reliable operations;
- Using dogging and rigging skills and experience to assist with safe and efficient wire and grab changes;
- Performing breakdown repairs;
- Maintenance of conveyors, ship loaders, stackers and associated mobile equipment;
- Routine servicing and maintenance of heavy industry equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Heavy industrial, maintenance experience
- A relevant mechanical qualification
- Working at Heights
- Rigging & Dogging tickets and demonstrated rigging experience
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to obtain MSIC
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and it committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's