Mechanical Fitter | Shutdown
|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter | Shutdown|
|Location:||Australia - WA|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 11:45|
TASKS AND DUTIES
Overhauling and replacing slurry and froth pumps
- Trade Certificate
- Drivers Licence
- 3 + years post trade experience.
- Complete full pre-employment medical
- Must have a Police clearance within 12 months
- Must have a Pre-Medical; Within the last 12 Months (Musculoskeletal Assessment, Medical Assessment / Examination, Audiometry, Spirometry (lung function) and Fatigue Questionnaire)
- Must have a Hearing Protection Device (HPD) Fit Testing as per AS/NZS 1269.3
- Must have a Respiratory Protection Equipment (RPE) Fit Testing as per AS/NZS 1715
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's