Mechanical Fitters | Shutdowns
|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitters | Shutdowns|
|Location:||Bowen Basin, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Vincent Boeske|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 10:05|
- Great base rate plus penalties
- Various shifts minimum 10 hours
- Shutdown Work
We have ongoing opportunities for trade qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitters in the Mackay and Bowen Basin Region on various rosters.
Skills & Experience
- Mine site industry experience of 2 years
- Fitter trade qualified
- Ability to work various rosters
- Trade certificate
- Construction white card
- Coal Board Medical (Section 4)
- Standard 11
- Drivers license
- Willing to obtain and pass pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol screen
- Working at heights
- Confined space
- Glencore Induction
- BMA and other Site Inductions
If you meet the essential criteria click “APPLY” to submit your application or call our recruitment team on 07 4849 5200 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's