|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 11:15|
- 8 days on, 4 days off - 8 afternoons on, 4 days off.
- 10 hours per day
- High Wycombe location
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Supported by an Engineer, use detailed drawings and assembly procedures to assemble modules
- Assemble pre-fabricated steelwork using fasteners
- Mounting of electrical motors
- Installation of transmission belts, electronic sensors and associated equipment
- Maintain the build schedule by providing support to changes in work sequences
- Keep detailed records of the build by updating build drawings, signing off assembly procedures and associated test reports
- Trade Qualification: Automotive mechanic, or hydraulic fitter, or instrumentation technician, or auto electrician.
- Experience working in workshop and assembly processes
- Experience interpreting engineering drawings
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now..
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's