|Salary:||$40 days, $48 afternoons|
- 8 days on, 4 days off – 4 Days, 4 Afternoons, 4 Off.
- 10 hours per day
- High Wycombe location
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Supported by an Engineer, use detailed drawings and assembly procedures to assemble modules
- Assemble pre-fabricated steelwork using fasteners
- Mounting of electrical motors
- Installation of transmission belts, electronic sensors and associated equipment
- Maintain the build schedule by providing support to changes in work sequences
- Keep detailed records of the build by updating build drawings, signing off assembly procedures and associated test reports
- Trade Qualification: Automotive mechanic, or hydraulic fitter, or instrumentation technician, or auto electrician.
- Experience working in workshop and assembly processes
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & QA
- Experience interpreting engineering drawings, schematics, installation manuals and specifications
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with basic root cause analysis ability
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Crane driving experience or CO ticket
- Dogging or rigging ticket
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now..
This job has expired