|Location:||Australia - WA|
A great opportunity is available to work for one of the largest authorised Caterpillar dealers in the world, as a Chrome Plating and Cylindrical Grinder.
You will work in the metro workshop and must have experience with hydraulic repairs, cylinder repairs and pump repairs.
- 5/2 Roster (Monday - Friday), 2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of afternoons.
- 10 hours days - Welshpool location
- Mechanical TA experience
- High risk licence with forklift
- Demonstrated Safe working attributes and ability to complete risk assessments.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- High Risk Work Licence; Dogging and Rigging
If you meet the essential criteria please click apply now or email your resume, licence and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information available by calling 08 6188 7000