Rubicor Workforce are seeking multiple Trades Assistants to work for one of the largest Mining Equipment Manufacturing companies in the world.
- Largest Mining Equipment Manufacturing company
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- 5:2 Roster (10 hour days)
- Great Rates
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Mechanical Trades Assistant
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Forklift License
- Working at Heights ticket
- Able to pass a D&A
- Dogging ticket
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.