About the role -
My client is a large global financial organisation looking for a Mid Level Java Developer with a learning mindset. We are looking for mid level developers with strong Java backgrounds and are keen to learn new technologies and software packages – including Cloud and Calypso. The successful candidate will be working in a high performing Calypso DevOps area and will be supporting middle and back office teams globally and will be part of exciting new and existing projects.
You must have knowledge of deployment process and implementation within AWS.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Automation of deployment processes as well as environment management across several technologies – including public and private cloud.
- Delivery of extensions to our Calypso platform including analysis, design, development and implementation following best practice.
- Build relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholder
- Have experience in development
- Have strong SQL and Database experience, ideally with either Sybase or Oracle
- Shell Scripting experience
- Have extensive problem solving skills and good attention to details
- Be a team player who demonstrates flexibility and a pro-activeness.
- A degree in Computer Science
- Strong background in all main technologies - Java, Scala, Golang, Python, Unix, C++
- Minimum of 3-4 years working with Core Java
- Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Experience working for a financial organisation
- Knowledge of Atlassian development tools