My client is looking to engage a MOE/SCCM Engineer to manage and support the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and MOE.
Skills & Experience required;
- Servicing Windows 10 and Office 365 with Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Deployment and Configuration of Windows 10 and Office 365 to form an SOE (including related on-premises components for Active Directory & Group Policy)
- Configuration Manager (SCCM) Deployment, configuration and servicing updates with required components such as the Windows ADK and MDT
- Windows 10 Servicing model with Configuration Manager or Windows Update for Business
- Documenting implemented solutions
- Experience with deployment of Windows 10 on a large scale enterprise level
- Document design and build aspects of MOE builds
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience with application packaging and deployment
- Familiarity with OS deployment technologies including Microsoft Deployment technologies (MDT), Windows Deployment Services (WDS) and User State Migration Tool (USMT)
- Ability to deliver solutions within project timelines
- Maintain awareness of Microsoft strategy and roadmaps
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below and attach your resume in Microsoft Word format.