This is a major blue chip bank. They have an outstanding reputation in the marketplace and their mortgage portfolio is going through a huge growth phase. They have tremendous business strategies, are innovative and significantly reward their staff. You will work within a highly professional environment and be trained by the best in the business. They actively foster an environment of career growth and development and are passionate about exceptional customer service.
As an experienced Mortgage Credit Manager, you're comfortable working in a fast moving and changing environment, you must be success driven and seek continual improvement. In return, you will be given an opportunity to take ownership and accountability, for your workload, in their flexible, activity based work space. Positioned in the heart of the business, you are well placed to develop and challenge yourself whilst driving efficiency and innovation.
Working as part of a supportive, high performing credit team you will be responsible for:
- reviewing and assessing a broad range of complex credit applications
- getting the best outcomes for our clients by building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
- taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- providing feedback and influencing the sales and product team to help drive innovation
- exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement
You will have previous experience as a Mortgage Credit Analyst, with demonstrated knowledge of manual credit assessment and residential lending. Your strong achievement drive and commitment will help the team realise challenging business goals. You will also have;
- outstanding communication skills and a strong client focus
- strong analytical problem solving skills and a commercial mindset
- the ability to manage business pressures and client expectations
- a focus on continuous process improvement and excellence
- tertiary qualifications in a related field.
- An existing approval delegation / DLA /DRA/DCA/CAL will be advantageous
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, connect with me - Raj Acharya on 04116 29814 or share your CV to email@example.com